Homeschool September 24, 2019 Fishing 1
Today we will learn the basics of fishing equipment. Identify the types of rods & reels, learn how to cast and attempt knot tying. Then try out our fishing skills on the museum docks. Please feel free to bring your own gear to the program.
- Registration is first come, first served
- All payments must be received in advance of program
- No refunds, unless a program is cancelled
- Space is limited; please register early-40 people max per date
- Directions and information will be sent for off-site programs
- Programs are on Tuesdays, 10:00-12:30
Registration is complete upon receiving payment and this registration form. Please print, fill-out and return via email or USPS mail to address below.
After completing payment, please complete the registration form and send it in for each child you have registered. Thank you and we look forward to seeing your child this year!