Homeschool October 8, 2019 Fishing 2
What types of fish are living in the River? There are over 70 species of fish living in the lower Connecticut River and we will discuss how to identify the more common species. Bait collecting methods, minnow/eel traps and casting seine nets are all skills necessary for the successful angler. Afterwards, return to the Museum to make a bait collecting device. Meet at North Cove boat ramp at 10am.
- Registration is first come, first served
- All payments must be received in advance of program
- No refunds, unless a program is cancelled
- Space is limited; please register early-40 people max per date
- Directions and information will be sent for off-site programs
- Programs are on Tuesdays, 10:00-12:30
Registration is complete upon receiving payment and this registration form. Please print, fill-out and return via email or USPS mail to address below.
After completing payment, please complete the registration form and send it in for each child you have registered. Thank you and we look forward to seeing your child this year!