Homeschool November 5, 2019 Fishing 4
Why do some fish live in saltwater or freshwater? Why do fish have different numbers of fins? Fish vary greatly in size, shape and range. We will take a closer look at the anatomy of fish through fish dissection. Afterwards we will create Gyotaku (fish Printing), and squeeze in some autumn fishing.
- Registration is first come, first served
- All payments must be received in advance of program
- No refunds, unless a program is cancelled
- Space is limited; please register early-40 people max per date
- Directions and information will be sent for off-site programs
- Programs are on Tuesdays, 10:00-12:30
Registration is complete upon receiving payment and this registration form. Please print, fill-out and return via email or USPS mail to address below.
After completing payment, please complete the registration form and send it in for each child you have registered. Thank you and we look forward to seeing your child this year!