Homeschool May 19, 2020 Trades on the Farm at Bushnell Farm, Old Saybrook
According to Merriam Webster Dictionary a farmer “is a person who cultivates land or crops or raises animals (such as livestock or fish)”. Sounds simple, but a colonial farmer had to acquire many skills to prosper. Visit Bushnell Farm in Old Saybrook and see what a day on the farm would have been like. Participate in a blacksmith demonstration and use a yoke to carry water from a well.
- Registration is first come, first served
- All payments must be received in advance of program
- No refunds, unless a program is cancelled
- Space is limited; please register early-40 people max per date
- Directions and information will be sent for off-site programs
- Programs are on Tuesdays, 10:00-12:30
Registration is complete upon receiving payment and this registration form. Please print, fill-out and return via email or USPS mail to address below.
After completing payment, please complete the registration form and send it in for each child you have registered. Thank you and we look forward to seeing your child this year!